Saturday, February 3, 2007

This is Chloe

Though I pretty much run things here, I do have to share my place with four other fur friends.

When I got here 5 years ago, there was a cat called Chloe already n residence. She's really old, like ancient I think in the "two-leggers" years she's like 13 or something.
Chloe is ok - but I keep her on her toes by running after her every now & then. She pretty much keeps to herself these days & spends most of her time sleeping in her own room - can you believe that - she has her own room AND there's this gate thing that stops me from getting in & munching on the tasty treats she leaves in her litter box - that's not litter to me - it's a treat box !! But mum doesn't share my taste & thinks it's yuk !!!
Gotta go I hear possums outside now so time to go sort them out !!

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Bella,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Bella said...

Thanks Opy nice to meet you too