Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We went to a School Fair

I had such a fun day on Saturday !!!!

Mama's hooman niece & nephew don't have their own doggies so we have adopted them as our girl & boy !

The girl just started school this year & this was the first school fair, so Billy-Bob & me went along to help out।


I took her to the fun doggie show & won prizes, then Billy-Bob took the boy around too & he won a prize।













We were so good and everyone was so happy।



Note my costume change !!!










We got lots of treats & cuddles।

We were so tired that we both fell asleep on the couch & were snoring in no time flat.


Catch ya soon

A happy little Bellakins

5 comments:

Boo said...

so good to hang out with YOUR KIDS at the school! hehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

Tasha & Eva said...

It was very nice of you guys to adopt your human niece and nephew for the day. I bet it made them feel very special to win prizes. Isn't it amazing how little we have to do to make our humans so very happy. Its a special gift that all pups have. Extra Long Belly Rubs for you guys!! Tasha & Eva

Huskee Boy said...

Hi Bella,
How was your day at the school? You must have gotten so much attention from all those kids! So what did you win? Any yummy treats? *wink*

Billy said...

How nice is that to attend the school fair! My hooman kids are older so there is none of that now. I wish I would have been around when they were younger, it would have been fun to go to all these activities!

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

Murphey said...

Wow Bella,

What fun you had. I love hangin' with kids.

Murph the Dog