Saturday, May 26, 2007

Silliest Photo & Most Embarassing Moment -Tag

Hi Pups,


I was tagged by Goofy to show my silliest photo.
Here it is - I feel very silly dressed up as a Bumble Bee, what are those yellow things on my head???? Perhaps It's not me who is silly but mama !!!
But I do look really silly when only my legs are wet - mama think it looks like I have 'chicken legs"
Then I was tagged by Yuki to show my most embarrasing moment photo.
No princess looks good eating a bully stick !!! How embarrasing!!









Oh and I'm so embarrased to have been caught letting Kuki use me as a pillow !!!

BUT enough of my silliness & embarrasement - look how sill Billy is like all the time. HAHHAHAHAHAAAI saved the best for last - check out this Doofus face !!!! hehheheeeeehheeee

So now I tag Puiq, Snowy & Crystal and Pippa, to show a silly or embarrasing photo.

Wuffs

Bella

14 comments:

Boo said...

bella, i wonder if all billys are as silly! kekekeke. u know who i'm talking about rite?

wet wet licks

Boo

Kerrio said...

Those wet legs.... hilarious.

Kerrio & co

Simba said...

They all look pretty embrassing.

Simba xx

Snowy & Crystal said...

Hey Bella thanks for tagging us =) we will get pictures posted soon :p

oh and let us tell you, we had a good laugh looking at all the pictures posting in your post HEHEHEHE that last pic is priceless

woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal

Ruby Bleu said...

As far as silly bumblebees go, you are the cutest Bella!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Chilli the Dog said...

Hey there Bella! You are do look like funny silly girl in those photos.

You've been tagged again. Go check out my blog :)

Wuff
Chilli

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Bella, you make a cute bumble bee! xxx Asta

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

We think those look cute and not silly, dont worry.

Love
Boy n Baby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bella. I like all your pictures, specially that of you dressed as bumble bee!
Have a nice weekend
Lorenza

Katherine and Pippa, said...

Bella - you terror

You know I don't do tummy pix

How on earth do I do silly & embarrassing pix?

Pippa (confused)

Gaucho said...

bella mia cara amica... bellicima mia...the first photo
The first photo that you look like a bee is fantastic. It she has been charmed with to me and verdi it he will put it in his blog of photos If you leave us.
wuffs

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my gosh, you look so silly in that bumble bee costume! Visit my blog coz I posted up a picture of a dog in a bumble bee costume too during the dog carnival we had last sunday.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Butchy & Snickers said...

Oh our dawgness, that one photo is a doofus face, hehehehehe!
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Billy said...

Oh my gosh great pictures Bella...we think they are great and nothing to be embarrassed about! Trust me nothing can be more embarrassing than mine:) Boo was laughing in his mmmm whiskers...

BIG hugs from Billy Boo xox