Saturday, June 23, 2007

Meme Bella Meme

Dogs & GG,
It's going around this fun idea to post a meme of you - so we all get to know each other a little more.
Here's mine. The others to post soon.
1. Your age? um about 5 I think
2. Your age when came to live with your people? 12 Weeks
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Red
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Grandma & Grandpa
5. How much do you weigh? 3.5 kg (7.7 lb)
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Stuffy toys
7. Do you like other Dogs? yup lurve all doggies
8. Who is your best non-human friend? Kuki
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? If i can chase it I luv it
10. Do you like to be brushed? Sure
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Both together
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yep - but I don't luv it
13. Any formal education? Pre-puppy school, puppy school, Basic Obedience & pink level obedience
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? I can do both
15. Five nicknames your people call you. BellaButtons, Bellakins, FluffyButt, Bells, BellaFitzgerald, BellyBum
16. What is your best trick? Speak on command
17. Do you like kitties? If they run I wana chase
18. What did you have for breakfast? Dry Food
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? hmm no don't think so
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? ooooh can't remember - must have been my last vaccination shots
21. Where do you sleep at night? Mostly in the lounge room, but ocassionally on mama's bed
22. Do you like to swim? if there is something to chase sure
23. Can you make puppies? Nope
24. Your favorite place to visit? The Beach - so I can dig without getting in trouble
25. Do you give kisses? Yep love to give & receive kisses
26. Can you potty on command? Sometimes
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Give me Cuz chase & squeak & I'm happy

Wuffs
Bella

22 comments:

Katherine and Pippa, said...

Hello Bellakins (hehe)

I see that you love to give and receive kisses - I should have guessed.

Me, I'm not very kissy.

But here's one for you.

X

Pippa

Tasha & Eva said...

Hi Bella! Sorry we haven't been to visit lately. Humans are very busy so not much time to visit all our dog pals. We might have to do the meme thing. Looks like fun. Wow that chair REALLY exploded. It couldn't have been any of you good puppies, could it? We also like the videos of you guys playing at the park! As far as Eva's storm shirt goes, its just one of mom's old shirts. The theory is, is if we have a tight fitting shirt on, that makes us feel more safe and secure. Try it out during the next storm. Hope it works for you! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva

umekotyan said...

It is useful to know 27.
And, friend's enjoyment is my enjoyment. Please spend a happy weekend. :)

from loved ume tyan

Amber-Mae said...

Hey I can speak on command too & even count. You're a smart girl like ME! Kekeke... Good meme there Bella!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Pearly said...

I remember that game, I see human play them...hehe... now it's doggies turn :P

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi FluffyButt (hee, hee, hee)

I can speak too...my Mom says it's the worst trick she taught me because now I won't shut up!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bella.
Thanks for playing.
Now I know much more things about you.
You speak on command?? Wow! I'd love to do that!!
Kisses are great, right??
I send you lots!
Lorenza

Boo said...

i just did mine minutes ago. you speak on command, i'm impressed!

wet wet licks

Boo

Toby said...

Hi Bella!~ You can speak on command? That's so cool!! I don't know how to do that...

Can't wait to read more about the rest of your pack!~

Tobes

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Bella, those sure are interesting facts about yourself. :) I wanna hear you speak..

~ girl girl

Sparky said...

I enjoyed reading all that! Kisses are the best, aren't they?

Sparky

Scruffy said...

Bella

What great facts about you. I am impressed that you can speak on command. I only speak when I want to and it drives my parents crazy.

The Mighty Scruff

Ume said...

hi Bella aka BellaButtons, Bellakins, FluffyButt, Bells, BellaFitzgerald, BellyBum:
now we noe u r a chaser!
n makes a excellent undercover!

ToFFee said...

Wowf! so you speak ei?

I would wuv to hear your bootiful voice!

me.. I don't speak on command.. I whine and whine even if not on command!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Simba said...

Fat fat Daddy has tried and failed to get me to speak on command.

Simba xx

Huskee Boy said...

Hi BellyBum..
All your nicknames are so cute!! I will find some time out of sleeping and playing to do my Q&A tomorrow..

Tigersan said...

Potty on command!!! Wow, teach me a trick or two. Me didn't know there was such a thing... better not tell the masters ;)

chiyo said...

bella you are so light! :) i love the nicknames that you have, they are cute and not derogatory like mine (Fatty fatty bom bom)! :)

love..
chiyo

Pacco de Mongrel said...

hehe....i juz found out that my bag of kibble is even heavier than u r....

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

So you love all dogs. We are sure that all dogs love you too.

Love
Boy n Baby

Balboa said...

Speak on command... that's so cool!!!!

I wanna learn that!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Ferndoggle said...

Fluffy butt??? ~blushing~ Mom sometimes calls me that & because I'm a mama's boy, I don't get mad.

Sherman