Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pwetty Billy-Bob & Middle Name Game

Haaahaaaaahhaaa - Look at Billy Bob !!! He's such a girl !!
*Billy-Bob* "Oh mum, why do you do this to me.Oh no take it out. All my friends will tease me ! *pokes tongue out*

Middle Name Game
Eddie tagged me, Bella, to play the middle name game so here goes:

1. Post the rules before you give the facts. (Listen up Pups, these are the Rules!!)
2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
4. At the end of your post choose one dog to tag for each letter of your middle name.

Be sure to let each puppy know she/he has been tagged.
Ok so here it goes - my middle name is Buttons, Bella Buttons

B - Beautiful
U - Unmatched
T - Terriffic
T - Tantalising
O - Original
N - Nice
S - Special

According to the rules, I have to tag 7 of my doggie friends. Hmmm. I will tag

Can't wait to read your blogs! If you've already been tagged then you are alreay done.
Wuffs
Bella

25 comments:

Snowy & Crystal said...

we loved your words, pretty Bella

Thanks so much for tagging us :)

love ya,

woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Billy looks sooo sweet with that clip & wow! His tongue can almost reach his eye...I'm impressed!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

umekotyan said...

It is an impressive tongue. :)
And, tag was beautifully completed.

Spend a happy weekend.

from loved ume tyan

Goofy said...

hey bella, he is 'beautiful'!!!

Boo said...

hey billy bob, and you still wanna be the casanova? bella, give him a mirror!

bella, i don't have a middle name... i only have a last name... oh well, looks like i have to come up with one middle name then.

wet wet licks

Boo

p/s: have a wonderful weekend!

Kerrio said...

I think you may have just blown Bily-bob's masculine image!

Lorenza said...

Hi,Bella
I think Billy's image has been ruined now!! How he allowed that to happen??
Thanks for playing the middle name game! I agree with your description!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Ah Boy said...

Billy Bob is such a cutie
Woof

River said...

Great middle name Bella - the words suit you perfectly!!

Love River

Simba said...

Poor poor Billy, I'm scaring myself though, I like the clip.

Simba xx

Girasol said...

billy is a cute guerilla grrrrlll!

Katherine and Pippa, said...

Bella - I don't think you are being kind to Billy Bob. Next you will be rude about my pink nose.

Love Pippa

ToFFee said...

woah! that's a very long tongue there Billy bob!

I can tell you really hate that gliterry thing on top of your head.

Wuffs!
Toffee

Amber said...

Hehe, Billy is so pweety!!
Great middle name and words.

Take care!!

chiyo said...

oh hohoho! i thought for a moment you got another new sister joining your household! :p poor billybob, poor little girlie billybobbakins

love..
chiyo

Huskee Boy said...

Hi Bella,
Please don't tell Billy that I said this, but he looked kinda cute with the top knot! Heee...

You have a beautiful middle name.. my mom wanted to name me 'Buttons' instead of 'Huskee'.. but dad put his foot down to say no as he felt that Buttons is more suitable for a girl..

coco said...

oh billy is so cute i can't stand it!!!! tell him only the most secure males are able to wear anything girly - so he'll always be a stud to me!!

heeheeheehee! coco

The Jakester said...

ohhh, MAN! I'm sure glad my hair just poofs instead of hanging down in my eyes - what a girly thing your mom did to you!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Billy Bob is such a pretty boy. hee hee. Is he still wearing the clip?


~ Girl girl

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Billy look so girly with the clips. We almost mistook him for some girl..hehe

Love
Boy n Baby

Asta said...

Bella
Those descwiptions awe pawfect fow you , you tantalizing little cutie
smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess. I don't think Billy should have to weaw a giwlie clip in his haiw, that's towtuwe

Pacco de Mongrel said...

thanks 4 showing us ur looonng tongue

Ume said...

bootiful, Billy Bob, juz bootiful!

G'Day sweet Bella Buttons,
i received your prezzie yesterday! TQ TQ TQ!!! i'll be posting about the prezzies soon!

Jessie and Jake said...

Billy Bob looks soo funny!

What a big tongue he has!

Ruby Bleu said...

OK, Billy's pix just made me laugh and laugh...so sorry. Bella, great choices on your middle name...all pawfect for you!

Lots of Licks, Ruby