Saturday, April 12, 2008

Middle Name Meme

A while ago my good friend Sparky tagged me to do this middle name meme game. Only now am I finally doing it!

Here are the rules...
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blog of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged)
I think my middle name is Buttons coz the bi-ped often calls me Bella-Buttons.
But I really don't know coz I can't see a thing
Anyhoo here goes.
B - Beautiful
U - Unforgetable
T - Treasure
T - Togetherness
O - Oneness
N - New Age
S - Sexy Siren
And now I tag all DWB'ers to post on this meme.
Wuffs
Bella

4 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

Hey Bella Buttons! What a cute name and what a sweet hairedo!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sparky said...

Buttons! That's an awesome middle name, Bella.

Sexy Siren totally suits you, hee hee!

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Bella Buttons?? Cute midle name!
This game is great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

goodeda1122 said...

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
情趣用品,情趣,